信息来源：www.lnzhcb.com | 发布时间：2018年11月20日
Internet Center 网吧
Med Spa Services Spa
Sauna or Steam Room 桑拿、蒸汽浴
Beauty Salon 美容
Fitness Evaluation/Assessment 健身服务
Health and Nutrition Evaluation 营养服务
Visual Assistance (Visually Impaired) 视力帮助
Auditory Assistance (TTY/TTD) 听力帮助
Assisted Listening Devices 助听设备
Closed Caption TV 电视隐藏式字幕
Braille Signage 盲文标牌
Accessible Gaming (Casino) 无障碍赌场
Accessible Showroom Seating 无障碍的空间和座位
Accessible Public Areas 无障碍的公共区域
Accessible Public Restrooms 无障碍的公共厕所
Refrigerator in Staterooms 有冰箱的海景客房
Sharps Disposal 意外伤应急处理
Pool Lift Available 游泳池电梯
Accessible Tendering 无障碍拉幅
Card Room/Game Room 棋牌室/游戏室
Video Games/Arcade 视频游戏/卖场
Organized Age-Specific Activities 有组织年龄的具体活动
Children’s Pool 儿童游泳池
Outdoor Children’s Play Area 室外儿童游乐区
Youth Staff 儿童伴游
Dedicated Teen Center 青少年游乐中心
Teen Staff 少年伴游
Group Babysitting Services 公共托儿服务
Private Babysitting Services 私人托儿服务
Wheelchair passengers accepted 轮椅乘客可选
Wheelchair passengers must be accompanied 轮椅乘客必选
Elevators accommodate regular wheelchairs 宽敞的轮椅电梯
Elevators accommodate narrow wheelchairs 狭窄的轮椅电梯
Staterooms with wide doors Staterooms 适合轮椅进出的宽门特等客舱(海景客房)
Staterooms with low or no door sills Staterooms 低门槛或者无门槛的特等客舱(海景客房)
Staterooms baths with hand rails 有扶手的浴缸
Staterooms available with ramps Staterooms 有轮椅坡道进入的特等客舱(海景客房)
Public rooms available with ramps 有坡道的公共空间
Public rooms accessible by wheelchairs 轮椅可进入的公共空间
Decks with ramps 有坡道的柜台
Decks offer access to all passenger areas 可至所有乘客区的柜台服务
Outdoor Pool 室外游泳池
Sports Court 体育场
Fitness Center/Gym 健身中心/健身
Rock Climbing 攀岩
Jogging Track 慢跑跑道
Water sports 水上运动
Duty-Free Shops/Boutiques 免税店/专卖店
Dry Cleaning/Laundry Service 干洗/洗衣服务
Self-Service Laundry 自助洗衣店
information desk 问讯处
reception office 接待室
hotel register 旅客登记簿
registration form 登记表
postal service 邮局服务处
roof garden 屋顶花园
dining-room, dining hall 餐厅
men's room 男盥洗室
ladies' room 女盥洗室
broom closet 杂物室
room number 房间号码
room key 房间钥匙
single room 单人房间
double room 双人房间
sitting-room, living-room 起居室
sofa, settee 长沙发
easy chair 安乐椅
wicker chair 藤椅
folding chair 叠椅
swivel chair 转椅
rocking chair 摇椅
tea table 茶几
built-in wardrobe, closet 壁橱
chest of drawers 五斗橱
hat rack 帽架
single bed 单人床
double bed 双人床
twin beds 成对床
cotton terry blanket 毛巾被
bath tub 浴盆
shower bath, shower 淋浴
cold and hot water taps 冷热自来水龙头
sprinkle-nozzle, (shower) nozzle 喷头
dressing table 梳妆台
toilet, lavatory, washroom 卫生间
water closet, W.C. 厕所；抽水马桶
toilet roll, toilet paper 卫生纸
bath towel 浴巾
towel rail, towel rack 毛巾架
te-paper basket 废纸篓
sash window 上下开关窗
transom, transom window 气窗
lace curtain 挑花窗帘
central heating 暖气
smoking set 烟具
electric fan 电扇
chandelier, pendant lamp 吊灯
fluorescent lamp 日光灯
desk lamp 台灯
bedside lamp 床头灯
floor lamp 落地灯
wall lamp 壁灯
bulb holder 灯头
screw-type bulb 罗口灯泡
bayonet-type bulb 卡口灯泡
frosted bulb 磨砂灯泡
opal bulb, opaque bulb 乳白灯泡
electric iron 电熨斗
peg, hook 衣钩
desk clerk 值班服务员
Have you got a table for two, please﹖ 请问您有两个人的桌子吗？
Have you booked a table﹖ 您预定餐桌了吗？
Have you made a reservation﹖ 您预定了吗？
Smoking or non-smoking﹖ 吸烟区还是非吸烟区？
Would you like something to drink﹖ 您想喝什么？
Would you like to see the menu﹖ 您需要看菜单吗？
点菜就餐的典型次序是：找一张桌子坐下－看菜单－点菜－付钱－离开。英语语言的表达基本上也是依照次顺序。“订餐”在英文中有两种说法，即to book a table和make a reservation．在英国以及在其它很多国家，餐厅一般划分为吸烟区和非吸烟区。一进餐厅，服务员会主动征询客人的意见，然后引领客人前往所选择的区域就餐。
expression表达Excuse me, could I see the menu, please？打搅一下，我能看看菜单吗？
Are you ready to order？您现在可以点餐吗？
Could I have the bill, please？请拿账单来，好吗？
How would you like to pay？请问您怎样付款？
在西餐厅就餐，菜单一般由三类不同的菜别组成。The first course或者starters是指第一道菜，往往是汤、一小碟色拉或其它小吃。第二道菜是主菜，fish and chips是鱼和炸土豆条，它同“roast beef and york shir pudding——牛肉布丁”、“shepherd spie——牧羊人的馅饼”一样，都是典型的英国传统菜肴。最后一道是甜食——或冷或热，但都是甜的。西方饮食习惯是先吃咸的，后吃甜的。西餐菜单名目繁多，有时不易读懂。遇到这种情况，可以请服务员解释一下。
Conversation In A Restaurant Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant a few moments later
Emma: One sparkling water
Hugh: Thanks very much
Emma: Are you ready to order?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please
Emma: That’s minestrone, is that all right sir?
Hugh: Yeah, that’s fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
Emma: Chicken Hugh: and just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK
Hugh: Thanks very much
餐厅里的对话 休正在餐厅点餐 （过了一会儿）
1. Excuse me , may I come in?
2. Come in please!
3. Good morning. / Good afternoon. / Good evening.
4. How do you do?
5. Sit down, please. / Take a seat, please. / Have a seat, please.
6. Would you have a seat please?
7. How are you? / How are you doing? / How are you getting along?
8. I am fine, thank you.
9. I’m extremely well, thank you.
10. I am very well indeed, thank you.
11. Great, thanks. / Fine, thanks. / Not bad, thanks. / So-so, thank you!
12. How ‘s it going? / What’s up? / What’s happening?
13. Not bad, thank you / So-so, thank you. Great, thank you. / Fine, thank you.
14. Nothing much.
15. Same as usual.
16. And you? / What about you? / How about you?
17. Great, thanks. / Fine, thanks. / Not bad, thanks.
18. Nice to meet you. / Glad to meet you. / Pleased to meet you!
19. It’s so nice to meet you. / I am pleased t meet you. / I am so glad to meet you.
20. So am I.
21. Thank you. / Thanks. / Thank you very much. / Thanks a lot. / Thanks a million. / Thank you so much.
22. See you later. / See you next time. / See you tomorrow. / See you.
23. Goodbye. / Bye. / So long.
24. Good luck.
25. My pleasure. / It’s my pleasure to meet you.
26. It’s an honor to know you.
27. It’s a pleasure.
28. I am very happy to meet you.
29. How have you been?
30. Fine, thank you.
31. The pleasure is mine.
32. I am honored.
33. I am happy to have the chance to meet you.
34. I am deeply indebted to you.
35. I appreciated everything you’ve done for me.
36. I am very grateful to you for your kindness.
37. Thanks a lot for giving me this chance.
38. Hope you have a good time.
39. Wish you have a good time.
40. I am very glad to have the opportunity to meet you.
41. Where are you from? / Where do you come from?
42. I am from……
43. What’s your nationality?
44. I am Chinese.
45. Which part of China is that?
46. It’s in the southeast of China?
47. What do you do?
48. What’s your job?
49. What is your occupation?
50. I am a doctor. / Sales girl./ Teacher / Student
51. How many people are there in your family?
52. My family consists of 4 persons.
53. What is your father’s / mother’s / sister’s occupation?
54. He / She is a farmer / peasant / unemployed.
55. How old are you?
56. What ‘s your name?
57. May I have your name?
58. May I know your name?
59. My Chinese name is ……and Nelly is my English name.
60. Ice- cream is my nickname.
61. What is your surname?
62. What is your last name?
63. Do you have a Christian name?
64. Are you single or married?
65. I am still single. 66. What is your religion?
67. I believe in Christian / Buddhism.
68. Can you tell me which school did you graduate from?
69. I graduated from… 70. When did you graduate from there?
71. I graduated from the university in 2001.
72. Where did you attend the middle school?
73. Which school? 74. The No.1 Middle School in Xiamen.
75. What is your blood type?
76. What is your address?
77. Zhongshan Road, Xiamen, Fujian 361004.
78. What kind of personality do you have?
79. Can you describe your personal characters?
80. I always exert my utmost effort to do everything I should do, And I don’t like to leave something half-done.
81. Do you think you are introvert or extrovert?
82. Extrovert. I think I mix well and enjoy doing things with others.
83. I am a local resident.
84. Can you drink alcohol? 85. Yes, but only a little.
86. Apple juice is my favorite drink. 87. Do you smoke?
88. No, I don’t. And I am allergic to it. But my father is a chain-smoker.
89. Are you a smoker?
90. Do you have English name?
91. How dose your friend call you?
92. Have you any knowledge of it?
93. I have sufficient knowledge of it.
94. I have accumulated a lot of experience.
95. What color do you like best?
96. What about your height and your weight?
97. How tall are you?
98. My height I s…. and my weight is ….
99. What is your native place?
100. My native place is …